The BRILLANT 200 is a very easy to operate manual vertical cut wet abrasive cutter.
The cutting chamber is accessible across the entire width thanks to the hinged lid that is inserted into the device when opened. The curved glass window provides a full view of the chamber allowing you to observe the entire cutting process. The cutting blade cooling system is directly integrated into its protective cover.
This machine is supplied with a wide, stainless steel inner table with replaceable plates and transverse grooves that offers sufficient space for optimal positioning of clamping tools (eg jaws 80).
- Manual vertical movement
- Large cutting chamber
- Openings on both sides for long samples
- Wide work table, with replaceable plates
- Folding lid across the width of the machine for easy access
- Easy to operate
- Wide range of tools and clamping systems
- Lid lock for maximum security
- Sturdy cabinet in powder-coated aluminum
Cutting disc up to Ø 250 mm / 10 " Max size of the sample Ø 55/90 mm (Up to 25 mm long) Disc holder Ø 32 mm Y axis (Vertical) 145 mm AxF table 350 x 288 mm, stainless Groove width 12 mm Network connection power 4.5 kVA Drive power (main motor) 3 kW S6 40% A x H x F 810 x 735 x 650 mm Weight ~ 75 kg