The BRILLANT 265 is a floor model for cutting discs up to 406mm in diameter, with 345mm horizontal movement (X-axis) and 200mm vertical movement. In its basic configuration, it has variable speed, parallel positioning of the cutting disc's protective cover and automatic detection of contact with the sample. It also has all the usual cutting modes (eg pulse cutting and diagonal cutting) to meet the most diverse requirements.
Thanks to its innovative Quick Change System, now changing the blade disc and maintenance have become very easy tasks. The cutting chamber is perfectly illuminated by a row of LEDs. The inner table is wide (automatic X / Y axes as standard) offering great precision, flexibility and space for the pieces to work.
- Automatic horizontal and vertical movements (X / Y axes)
- 10.1 "touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Cutting chamber illuminated by row of LEDs
- Blade with greater cutting capacity thanks to the parallel positioning of the deck with respect to the table in vertical cuts
- Right side opening for long samples
- Automatic detection of contact with the sample
- Displacement control as a function of cutting force (X / Y axes)
- Memory for up to 200 programs
Cutting disc Up to Ø 406 mm / 16 " Max size of the sample Ø 150 mm
Automatic X axis
345 mm Automatic Y axis 200 mm Z axis (parallel cutting) manual or automatic (optional) 150 mm Z axis motion accuracy 0.1 mm Groove width 12 mm Speed variable Network connection power 17 kVA Drive power (main motor) 7 KW, S1 A x H x F 1100 x 1610 x 930 mm Weight (depending on equipment) ~ 480 kg