The KRISTALL 650 is a portable, mains-independent electrolytic polisher.
It convinces with its compact and robust design, making it ideal for work outside the laboratory. Its easy use and functionality are second to none. With an epoxy-coated aluminum cabinet it meets the highest demands in terms of functionality, stability and design. All sensitive parts of the machine are well protected for transport and use outside the laboratory. It has a handle and a belt for comfortable transport.
- Portable Electrolytic Polishing Machine
- Fully automatic, microprocessor controlled work sequences
- Li ion battery that guarantees an independent operation from the electrical network
- Polishing unit with on / off function, integrated in the carrying handle
- LED indicating the current status on the carrying handle
- Panel with clear LCD display where important operating states are displayed
- Variable setting of current, voltage and operating time
Power max. 160 W Voltage max. 90 V DC Max current 2 A Polishing area ~ ø 9 mm A x H x F 380 X 355 X 180 mm Electrolytic cell 1L Weight ~ 8.5 kg (without electrolyte)