ELTRA's CW-800M "Multiphase" is designed for fractional analysis of carbon dioxide and water in a single measurement cycle. This is based on the proven technology of the CW-800, but features a modified furnace that can change even faster from one temperature to another, making fractional analysis of carbon and water in the sample possible. This analyzer measures concentrations from ppm to 100% (depending on the weight of the sample).
Up to 5 temperature steps (ramps) can be programmed for each application. The duration and temperature of each ramp are freely selectable. The maximum oven temperature is 1000 ° C.
Depending on the type of application or the stage of the analysis cycle, an inert gas such as N 2 or argon can be used for the atmosphere of the O 2 furnace if the sample is to be oxidized, or for its decomposition .
The CW-800M's detection system is highly sensitive, accurate, reliable, long-lasting, and can be tailored to individual user needs. This analyzer can be equipped with two independent infrared cells to ensure even more accurate measurement of CO 2 and H 2 O.
- Simultaneous determination of CO 2 and H 2 O with minimal sample preparation
- Total organic carbon (TOC) and total inorganic carbon (TIC) analysis without acid addition
- Fast, accurate and reliable determination of elements
- For a wide variety of samples
- Resistance oven with temperature up to 1550 ° C, adjustable in steps of 1 ° C
- Programming of up to 5 temperature ramps
- Wide and flexible measuring range thanks to individual configuration of IR cells
- Thanks to IR paths, cells have a longer lifetime for analysis of samples containing halogens or acids
- Powerful software (multi-language, custom user interface, data export)
- Single-point and multi-point calibration
- No halogen trap required
- Electronic gas flow control
- Minimal maintenance
- Robust design that enables use both in the laboratory and in production control
Elements Water, carbon dioxide Oven position Horizontal Sample holder Quartz boats Application area Agriculture, biology, / mining, building materials, environment / recycling, other, chemistry / plastics Type of oven Resistance furnace (quartz tube), up to 1000 ° C (adjustable) Catalytic furnace + Measurement type Modifiable carrier gas and temperature during analysis according to user-defined schedule Measuring principle Infrared absorption Number of IR cells 1 - 2 Material of IR path Gold Typical analysis time 5 - 20 min (depends on the program) Required Chemicals Sodium hydroxide, magnesium perchlorate, copper oxide Required gases
Nitrogen 99.995% (2 -4 bar / 30 - 60 psi)
Oxygen 99.995% (2 - 4 bar / 30 - 60 psi)
Electric connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz, max. 10 A, 2300 W Measurements (A x H x F) 55 x 80 x 60 cm Weight ~ 65 kg Required Accessories (0001g), PC, balance (resolution 0, monitor) Optional gadgets 5 kVA voltage stabilizer, TIC module