The Vitroceramic Heating Plates AP Models differ from the other models by having the built-in Digital controller panel.
Hot plate models (also known as glass hot plate or hot plate) reach a temperature of 500 ° C and have a perfectly flat, high-strength glass-ceramic surface that can heat samples quickly without corrosion.
- Microprocessed digital control with PID function for ramp and a landing or analog model, with temperature adjustment by regulator button.
- Maximum temperature of 500 ° C between glass and heating elements.
- Stainless steel structure (except the glass ceramic model) with high resistance to corrosion.
- High quality heating elements and components to ensure a long product life.
- Vitroceramic surface free of metallic elements.
- Resistant to thermal shock.
- Shielded thermocouple (pyrometer).
- Low energy consumption.
- 2 years warranty.
Ø - Diameter
Width x length
External * (mm)
H x W L
cv110ap Ø 180 133x290x250 cv210ap 340X220 130x520x300 cv310ap 500x300 130x700x400 cv410ap 400x390 130x600x490 cv510ap 600x400 130x800x500 Model
cv110ap 1.8 5 220v cv210ap 2.2 9.3 220v cv310ap 3.3 13.1 220v cv410ap 4.4 13.5 220v CV510AP 5.5 17.1 220v