JUNG muffle furnaces are very versatile, with various sizes, temperatures up to 1400 ° C and a number of options that can add functionality and adapt the equipment to the most varied processes. All models are complete, ready for operation, with a micro-processed digital controller.
The thermal insulation of the ovens is made of ceramic fiber, which leaves them light and contributes to a low consumption of electrical energy.
JUNG muffle furnaces are designed for frequent use in the maximum temperature as well as having high performance and safety. Are used in laboratories for burning samples and calcining substances.
There are models designed that reach temperatures of up to 1000 ° C, 1200 ° C, 1300 ° C. They all work through a micro-processed digital control panel.
- Optimized design according to process requirements.
- Extensive catalog with silencing furnaces from 2 to 96 liters.
- The highest quality heating elements and components to ensure a long product life.
- Galvanized plate structures for greater durability.
- Electrostatic painting with epoxy paint that provides more resistance to the structure.
- Low energy consumption: proportional to the load.
- High efficiency thermal insulation in compacted ceramic fiber.
- Automatic time and temperature controller with digital display (PID).
- More security through a device that turns off the heating elements in the door opening.
- Exhaust hole that allows vapors to escape during the process.
- Uniform heat distribution for better homogeneity inside the oven.
- 2 years warranty.
Muffles from 1000 ° C | 1400 ° C
(cm) Height x Length x Width
Models up to
1000 ° C
10 x 12 x 15 LF210 15 x 15 x 30 LF0610 16 x 16 x 35 LF0910 25 x 30 x 30 LF2310 30 x 35 x 40 LF4210 40 x 40 x 45 LF7010 40 x 40 x 60 LF9610 25 x 40 x 100 LF10010