The Vitroceramic Heating Plates AN Models do differ from other models by having the controller panel
Hot plate models (also known as glass hot plate or hot plate) reach a temperature of 500 ° C and have a perfectly flat, high-strength glass-ceramic surface that can heat samples quickly without corrosion.
- Microprocessed digital control with PID function for ramp and a landing or analog model, with temperature adjustment by regulator button.
- Maximum temperature of 500 ° C between glass and heating elements.
- Stainless steel structure (except the glass ceramic model) with high resistance to corrosion.
- High quality heating elements and components to ensure a long product life.
- Vitroceramic surface free of metallic elements.
- Resistant to thermal shock.
- Shielded thermocouple (pyrometer).
- Low energy consumption.
- 2 years warranty.
Ø - Diameter
Width x length
External * (mm)
H x W x L
cv110an Ø 180 133x290x250 cv210an 340x220 130x520x300 cv410an 400x390 130x600x490 Model
cv110an 1.8 5
cv210an 2.2 9.3 220v cv410an 4.4 13.5 220v