ELTRA's CS-580A is the ideal analyzer for the simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur in organic samples.
ELTRA 580A series analyzers also have an autosampler (A = Autoloader). This feature allows you to analyze a large number of samples without the need for surveillance. The autosampler is offered in two different versions: for 36 and for 130 crucibles. The CS-580A is based on the same technology as the CS-580, but features a vertical resistance furnace with a ceramic tube.
The oven temperature can be programmed in steps from 1 ° C to 1550 ° C. Thanks to the possibility of using crucibles with a capacity of up to 500 mg, this instrument is ideal for the analysis of heterogeneous samples. Depending on customer needs, the 580 Series C & S analyzers can be equipped with up to 4 independent infrared cells, offering enormous flexibility for a wide variety of applications.
- Simultaneous determination of carbon and sulfur with minimal sample preparation
- For a wide variety of applications
- Fast, accurate and reliable determination of elements
- Resistance oven with temperature up to 1550 ° C, adjustable in steps of 1 ° C
- Wide and flexible measuring range thanks to individual configuration of IR cells
- Thanks to IR paths, cells have a longer lifetime for analysis of samples containing halogens or acids
- Powerful software (multi-language, custom user interface, data export)
- Single-point and multi-point calibration
- Minimal maintenance
- Robust design that enables use both in the laboratory and in production control
Elements Sulfur, carbon Type of samples Organic Oven position Vertical Sample holder Ceramic crucibles Application area Agriculture, Biology, Coal / Power Plants, Building Materials, Medicine / Pharmacy, Environment / Recycling, Chemistry / Plastics Type of oven Resistance furnace (ceramic tube), up to 1550 ° C (adjustable in 1 ° C steps) Measuring principle Infrared absorption Number of IR cells 1 - 4 Material of IR path Gold Typical analysis time 60 - 120 s Required Chemicals Sodium hydroxide, magnesium perchlorate Required gases Oxygen with a purity of 99.5% (2 - 4 bar / 30 - 60 psi)
compressed air (4 - 6 bar / 60 - 90 psi)
Electric connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz, power max. heating 2000 W Measurements (A x H x F) 55 x 100 x 60 cm (analyzer)
85 x 35 x 45 cm (autosampler for 130 crucibles)
Weight ~ 90 kg (analyzer)
~ 15 kg (autosampler for 130 crucibles)
Required Accessories 0001 g, PC, balance (resolution 0, monitor) Required Accessories Autosampler (for 36 or 130 crucibles) Optional gadgets 5 kVA voltage stabilizer, TIC module