The determination of the hydrogen content is carried out in the H-500 by thermal extraction. ELTRA H-500 has been conceived for the rapid and precise determination of hydrogen, especially in materials such as steel, alloys, copper and other metals.
The H-500 is equipped with a resistance furnace with a quartz tube that reaches temperatures of up to 1000 ° C, precisely programmable in steps of 1 ° C. The usual working temperature is 900 to 1000 ° C.
This analyzer can be tailored to customer needs and is ideal for a wide variety of applications. Thanks to its dual channel thermal conductivity cell, it can measure very low concentrations precisely.
- Determination of hydrogen content by thermal extraction technique
- High performance thermal conductivity cell
- Easy calibration with standards or gas
- Accurate analysis, also at low concentrations
- For samples up to 10 g / 0.8 x 6 cm
- Powerful software (multi-language, custom user interface, data export)
- Minimal maintenance
- Robust design that enables use both in the laboratory and in production control
Elements Hydrogen Type of samples Steel, metals Oven position Horizontal / tilt function Sample holder - Application area Steel / metallurgy, engineering / electronics, glass / ceramics Type of oven Resistance furnace with quartz tube, up to 1000 ° C (adjustable, working temperature 900–1000 ° C) Measuring principle Thermal conductivity Max size of the sample Ø 13 x 60 mm Typical analysis time 3 - 15 min Required Chemicals Sodium hydroxide, magnesium perchlorate, Schuetze reagent Required gases Nitrogen 99.995% (2 - 4 bar / 30 - 60 psi) Electric connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 2 A, max. 450 W Measurements (A x H x F) 75 x 52 x 60 cm Weight ~ 40 kg Required Accessories 0001 g, PC, balance (resolution 0, monitor) Optional gadgets 5 kVA voltage stabilizer