Thermogravimetry is a standard method of analysis of organic, inorganic and synthetic samples in which the variation in the weight of a sample is measured after it has been subjected to a certain temperature.
ELTRA's TGA Thermostep ML is a thermogravimetric analyzer that can determine different parameters such as moisture content, volatile matter and ash in a single analysis cycle. The temperature and gas in the oven atmosphere are user-defined.
The TGA Thermostep ML can analyze up to 19 samples weighing 5 g in a single analysis cycle and reaches a maximum temperature of 1000 ° C.
- Short heating rates, high temperature constancy
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 19 samples
- Analysis also of samples of a few grams
- Crucible lids for manual insertion and removal during analysis
- Accurate and reliable analysis of moisture, volatile matter and ash content
- For a wide variety of samples
- The oven temperature is programmable so that you can set up to 1000 ° C in 1 ° C steps
- Powerful software (multi-language, custom user interface, data export)
- Two thermocouples for exact temperature control
- Balance (resolution 0.0001 g)
- Minimal maintenance
- Robust design that enables use both in the laboratory and in production control
TGA THERMOSTEP ML
Elements Ash, volatile matter and moisture content Type of samples Inorganic, organic, synthetic Application area Agriculture, Food, Biology, Coal / Power Plants, Geology / Mining, Building Materials, Medicine / Pharmacy, Environment / Recycling, Chemical / Plastics, Glass / Ceramics Type of oven Ceramic resistance furnace, temperature from 50 to 1000 ° C (programmable in steps of 1 ° C) Measuring principle Balance Max number of samples 19 crucibles + 1 reference crucible Balance resolution 0.0001 g Balance accuracy 0.02% RSD Required gases According to the type of application:
oxygen 99.9% (2 - 4 bar)
and / or nitrogen 99.9% (2 - 4 bar)
and compressed air 99.5% (5 - 6 bar)
Electric connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz, max. 32 A Measurements (A x H x F) 55 x 52 x 62 cm Weight ~ 65 kg Required Accessories PC, external exhaust (exhaust diameter: 100 mm / blower with 4m-3 / min), monitor